Thursday, July 7, 2011

Radio Cult's Bambi Lynn

This summer I was lucky enough to discover a new local band that I love. Radio Cult played at the Monster Bash 2011. I was taking away by the beauty of the female singer in the band, Bambi Lynn. And to top off her beauty she can play the guitar.
Photobucket
With her long legs and long flaming, red hair she's a bomb shell. Her voice is amazing. Hitting notes and singing songs that will melt your heart. Radio Cult sung classics that must people would butcher, but not Radio Cult with Bambi singing. I believe she made the classics proud.

I wish I would have had the chance to get a picture with her, maybe next time.
You can check out their Facebook page HERE <++++ or hop over to their web site RadioCult.com.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...