Friday, July 8, 2011

My Daily Make-Up Look.

Photobucket
( I look Crazy in this picture )

On a normal day this is my look.  Eye liner, some shadow, and lipstick.




Photobucket

Steps to get my eyes:
  1. I start by lining under my eye with black eye liner.  and I also add concealer under my eye.
  2. Then I cover my eye lids with white eye shadow. 
  3. Then I go in with grey shadow and start by adding a heavy amount to the bottom of my eye lid. Kinda creating a line. 
  4. Then I work my way up getting lighter as I go. 
  5. I then add more white shadow under my eye brow, the inner corner of my eye and under my eye.
  6. I then add mascara to the top lashes.
 Photobucket

Then I move to my lips.

  1. I start by liner my lips with a dark red liner. I don't line too dark, just a light line. 
  2. Then I add a shaded lip gloss. Most days I use red. 
  3. I them take my finger and blind in the liner with the gloss. 
 Photobucket

There you have it, my daily make-up look.

Whats your daily make-up look?

      No comments:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...