Monday, June 6, 2011

The Burn!

Photobucket

Yup take a good look at that. Sunday the hubs and I went to the annual Monster Bash at the Starlight Drive In in Atlanta. It was fun. Lots of monsters and music and food. But also lots of sun. It was 94 degrees that day. And hang out on the black top made it at least 98.
Now I know what you're thinking, " Well why didn't you wear sun screen Darlin' Mama? " Well you would think I would know better. I put loads of it on my daughter and I'm always telling the hubs to put some on because his so fair skinned. But when it comes to me I'm all like, " I don't need any, I tan good. I don't burn really." I keep forgetting that here in Georgia 80 something degrees is tanning, but 90 something is just plan cooking.
I thought I was looking all cute yesterday wearing my swimming top and shorts. Make -up done all pin girl like. Well no one is cute when their so red the look on fire. We were there for about 5 hours. And with in those 5 hours I cooked to well done.
But from now on I'm taking my own advise and wearing sun screen.
Hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend and now have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet! I really hope the sun gets out here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...