1. What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
I would have to say, I could so do Big Brother. I don't have to live out in the woods or something with snakes all around me. I'm nice and can get along with just about anybody, most the time. I think I could do it. I have even thought about applying a few times.
2. Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
I have two tattoos right now.
This is one of them. The other is three small stars on my chest. The one above I got a few days after the hubby and I got married. It's his dog tag and the date we got married. The bullet in the middle is a matching on that my hubby has in his tattoo on his back that says "Soldier".
3. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My wedding rings. I love them so much. My engagement ring is even pink. It couldn't have been more prefect. They don't cost a lot and I would want them too. Right now the pink stone is out of my engagement ring, so I;m waiting to get it fixed.
4. What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
Okay start making fun of me because yes I'm going on 22 years old and I don't drive. I'm scared to death of it. I do if I have to and I only have my learners so it's always with my husband in the car with me. But I'm working on over coming this fear.
5. What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
Oh Gosh! I so wish they would bring back Sabrina The Teenage Witch. I know dorky and lame. But I loved that show!!!!!