Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Loving Dates with the Hubs

Sunday was a great day for me and the hubs. We went and seen my parents and they watched Skylee for us that day. We got to have a well needed, long awaited, date day.
We started the day off by having lunch at The Vortex Bar & Grill.
I love this place. It's one of the best burger joints in Atlanta. And who doesn't wanna walk through that mouth! They were super busy and we waited a while before setting. I love going out to eat, one I don't have to cook, two I don't have to do the dishes LOL. I was nice to be able to talk to Scotty without having our little one there demanding all of my attention. 
We left there and headed to a shopping center near by and went to Target and a book store. We were so darn cute we even shared a Venti drink from Starbucks. 
Then we headed to the drive in to see Hangover Part 2. 
We had to set in the truck for about 45mins until the gates opened. So I got bored and started snapping pictures with my phone. Aren't we cute?!
We sat on thje back of the truck under the stars and watched the movie. It was a awesome night. Can't wait to have more days like this one.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...