Monday, May 30, 2011

Hangover Part 2 Review

The hubs and I went on a date night last night and we went an seen Hangover Part 2. I am a huge fan of the 1st movie, so I was just tickled pink to hear there was going to be a part two. I love this wolf pack. They are all so different and funny in their own way. In this movie Stu is the on getting married. The movie takes place in Thailand, mostly Bangkok.
Stu doesn't want a bachelor party because we all know what happened in Vegas. And " it happened again", the black out. They wake up on a crappy hotel in the middle of Bangkok missing Stu's future wife's little brother. To find him they have to retrace what happened the night before. And just like normal
"wolf pack" nature they had one killer night.
The movie just keeps throwing funny crap at you. From drug dealing monkeys to facial tattoos, to missing fingers. This movie is not for kids. I repeat NOT FOR KIDS! You would be shocked at how much little kids I seen last night at the drive in watching this movie.
It's full of laughs and OMGs. I say it's a must see.

1 comment:

Stacey Donaldson said...

I was on the fence about going to see this movie, I loved the first one too! I guess I'll have to check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...