Friday, April 22, 2011

Preparing to Shop

So I have been learning more and more about couponing. I'm addicted to TLC's Extreme Couponing. I wanna be one of those ladies soooo bad. I have my coupon blogs I follow. I search for  all the good coupons. I'm going today to buy myself a coupon binder. I'm really excited about that. I know it's silly to be excited over a 3 ring binder, but I really am.
I Heart KrogerWe shop at Kroger most the time, so I started following I Heart Kroger. This way I see all the coupons and deals going on there. I also follow I Heart the Mart too. I still love wal-mart. I have my coupons right now I still have to make my shopping list. I hope to one day save more than I spend.
Wish me luck because we so need it.

1 comment:

Kate Weber said...

I love Kroger stores too! They are awesome and I gotta say they have great water bottles. Yay for deals!

I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

Simply Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...