Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Name / New Look / New Me

As all people go, we change as we grow.
I have been doing a lot of growing lately and finding myself. I have found new things I like and found out there are something things I don't like anymore.
To reflect my growth and change, my blog has changed too. It's still about the same stuff and whatnot, just a new look and feel.
Being born and raised in the south I know all about southern hospitality and blessing people's hearts. It's in my blood and I believe in being nice to sweet to people and welcoming them into your home/heart. On the other hand I know how to be a tough girl and kick ass too.
Hope everyone likes the new layout and look.
Don't forget to grab my new button:
Photobucket


And Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Stopping by from Mom Spark's blog hop to be your newest follower. If you get a chance please check out my blog as well www.centsationalsaver.com

Thanks! Dena

Brea said...

Hi! I love your blog design. SUPER cute!! :)

Following you from MBC.

Brea
www.becomingbrea.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...