Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Darlin Review : Tostitoes Artisan Recipes

 




Tostitoes has come out with a new chip. Tostitoes Artisan Recipes is made with 100% natural ingredients. These ingredients are black beans, garlic, chipotle, and 9 flavorful gains.
I was lucky enough to get to try these great chips out. All the ingredients are baked right into the chip so no dip is needed. Just grab one and enjoy it right from the bag. I tried out the black beans and garlic. They were really good. I loved the salty taste that come along with it. They did kinda dry out my mouth, so make sure you got a good drink handy.
I really like these chips and so did my daughter. I felt good about feeding her chips with all natural ingredients.









I got a free bag of Tostitoes Artisan Recipe chips for doing this review. As always all the opinions are mine and only mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...