Country Breakfast Pot Pie
Picture via Pilsbury.com. My phone some how doesn't have the picture I took anymore.
tablespoons vegetable oil
bag (20 oz) refrigerated shredded hash browns
cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
tablespoon chopped fresh chives
teaspoon freshly ground pepper
cups cubed cooked ham (8 oz)
package (3 oz) cream cheese, cut into small cubes
can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Big & Buttery refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Spread potatoes in skillet; cook until golden brown on bottom.
- 2Drizzle potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil. Cut into quarters; turn sections over. Cook until golden brown. Remove hash browns from skillet; arrange in bottom and around side of casserole. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over potatoes.
- 3In bowl, beat eggs. Stir in chives, salt, pepper and ham. Pour into same skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until partially cooked. Stir in cream cheese; cook and stir until eggs are cooked but moist. Spread over Swiss cheese.
- 4Separate dough into triangles. Starting at short side of each triangle, roll up halfway. Arrange over hot egg mixture with tips toward center; do not overlap.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Recipe found at Pilsbury.com