Sunday, January 9, 2011

Johnson's Buddies : Review

Johnson's Buddies Easy to Grip Sudzing Bar is great for little hands. It comes in a soft pouch that doesn't slip and it helps produce a rich lather. I know this best because my daughter just used one last night. I got this bar at my baby shower and just opened it last night. They say Johnson's Buddies make bath time fun and help teach young kids about healthy personal cleaning habits. Made by good ol' mommy trusted Johnson & Johnson, this bar lasts twice as long as normal bars.
This bar was easy for my daughter to grip and use herself. Being a 16 month old she is at a stage where she likes to do things on her own and this soap bar was perfect.

You can get Johnson's Buddies Easy to Grip Sudzing Bar here on Amazon for $0.75 each.
Try them out!

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...