Thursday, January 27, 2011

Darlin Review : Aussie

I have been using Aussie's Assome Volume Shampoo for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. This shampoo is infused with white ginger. And you can smell the ginger, it's an amazing smell. My hair is looking amazing. And smells amazing too. I have very heavy and flat. This Shampoo is lifted my hair and gave it so much volume. 

I have also been using Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. One I love the bottle this comes in. You just give it a squish and out comes the conditioner. I also have very dry hair. And this cold, cold winter isn't helping it much. But this conditioner is helping. My hair is so super soft and shinny. 
I have used a lot of shampoos and conditioners in my time, trying to find the one that works for me, and this one is it. Aussie is amazing and super affordable.
And even better, you can get this $1 off coupon.
Also check out their Facebook Page and get all the news on Aussie hair products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...