Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday


1. If you could go to any country for free, where would you go and why?
I would go to Germany. I would love to set at a bar and drink Jagger and buy Jagger things. I really like Jagger.


2. If you were a time traveler and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose?
Back in time. There are so many people I miss that I would love to see again and tell them how much they really mean to me.
3. What was your first job?
I moved out of my parents house at 18 and looked for a month for a good job. The only place that would hire me was The Waffle House! I had so much fun working there.


Bonus!

Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
IDK, it should be. Why is laugh spelled like it is and not like "laf"

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Definitely go back in time...there are so many moments I need to do over.

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ onety one! Loves it!

I want to go to Germany too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...