Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost Preggo Pictures

I feel so sad. I was looking through some facebook pages and seeing everyone with their pregnant pictures up. I had some up, but they were on Myspace. I deleted myspace a while back and saved the pictures on my netbook. Which if you've been reading my blog for a while you know the story of the dead baby netbook. So all gone. My mom has some of the pictures but not all. So I wanted to share some of the pregnant pictures that I do still have.

I was 5months here. Scotty was home for 4days right before he deployed. We had just found out I was having a girl. I look horrible.
This is my friend Quianna and me. Again I look horrible. I was 8months here. It was July. I was dieing from the heat. And to make it worse I was staying at my mom's house that had no A/C. The 2nd picture is my professional preggo shot. I was 7 or 8 months here. Super cute picture!
This was me and my aunt ( yes preggo at the same time, I was farther along). This was the day before I went into labor at 36 weeks.

After 8 hours of labor ( that's another story ), I had this pretty little 5lb 14oz baby girl.
XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

5 comments:

Alexandra Elizabeth said...

Hi I'm a new visitor and follower from MBC. I love looking back @ my pregnancy pictures. I cant believe how big I got, but I carried the weight really well. I wish I would have enjoyed my pregnancy more rather than freaking out so much!

Ashley said...

You were such a pretty preggo! All you need is a few pictures to remember it!

Noturavgmom said...

You were such a cute preggers!!! I love going back and looking at my pregnant pictures. the only bad part is that it makes me want to be pregnant again. lol.

Unknown said...

you rocked preggers!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Aww you all make me feel so pretty. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...