Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank You Wal-Mart

After a late night trip to my favorite place ever, Wal-Mart, we seem to have everyone almost shopped for. We got everyone from our parents, the kids in the family, and Skylee. I'm so excited. I even got me a new pair of jeans for ten bucks.

I got Skylee a few small toys and a puffy coat for the winter. I also got her one of these Sing a ma jigs. I saw them on the Ellen Show. So when I seen them at the store I had to have one. Skylee just kinda looked at it. Then I pushed it's tummy and it starts singing and moving it's weird mouth. I don't think she liked it too much, so it's more for me. But I think she'll start liking it.

I still have to get Skylee her big gift. We decided on the Fisher Price Learn and Move Music Station. I think she'll like how it hooks up to the tv.




We still have mine and Scotty gifts to buy. Even though I don't know what I want. I was thinking maybe a camera. I would also like loads of clothes. I pair of comfy boots are def o my list.
Hope everyone is getting their shopping done and having fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...