Thursday, October 14, 2010

R.I.P Baby Netbook

Hi Loves I come to you on this sad day. Last night my poor baby acer netbook finally died. It was a very good netbook and I loved it. It was my 1st laptop. I had it for almost three years. I has been through a soldier taking it to different states. It survived a deployment with a depressed army wife. I was a master at facebooking. And now it's just gone.
So I come blogging to you on my husbands new huge monster of a Compaq laptop. I'm getting used to using it and now I have to load up all my pictures and everything again. I have to learn to use Vista, when I was used to XP.
I'm not liking this at all. But Scotty said Santa would bring me a new netbook. And I said Santa better bring a pink one.
So I'm off to learn to use this thing.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...