Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 1st Whatcha Say Wednesday !!!



1. Who was the last person to make you laugh...like really really almost pee your pants laugh?

My hubby Scotty. I'm not sure now why He made me laugh so hard but I'm sure it had to do with some of the silly things he says.

2. What website or web page do you frequent the most?

I believe this one would have to be FaceBook. I love posting pictures of just about everything.


3. If you had to...skydiving, or bungee jumping?

OH gosh! I'm would be so scared to do either. But I would have to say Skydriving. Two Reasons: One My mother has been wanting to do this for forever and I would do it with her. and Two I wouldn't be doing it alone. I would have some strong man who knows what his doing strapped to me.



Bonus!

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Not really. I have a truck I just throw all my shoes in.


This was my 1st Whatcha Say Wednesday. I'm not sure if I did it right But I'm trying. I'm linking on to Stash Mama

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...