Monday, November 19, 2012

I now have a Tumblr : Our Love

A long with this blog, I will also be running my tumblr. My tumblr page will be more adult oriented.



I have come out on this blog about being bi-sexual and I got a lot of great comments back of people showing me love. I wanna thank y'all again for that. 

So now I wanna come out and say the the hubs and I are in a polyamorous relationship. We decided to add to our love and bring in a girlfriend. 
She is a wonderful woman. She is sweet, caring, pretty, and all around amazing. 
I don't wanna post much here about it. So I created my Tumblr page. 
You can find the link at anytime above. 
I will be blogging there about our relationship, my struggles with this new lifestyle, our ups and downs and everything. I want to put it all out there to help people understand and to let people know they are not alone. 

Thank you for following me on this journey. 
Love y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...