Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Sponsors!


I am a sweet tea drinker that will give you enough sass to let you know that as a women. I have control over what my husband posses in life. I am not afraid to use my power.


General lifestyle blogger


A blog about an unstyled life


Just a stay home mom with 5 kids, 1 husband & a psychotic dog. 


Fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty & tattooed mom of 2.





I'm Vicki,a twenty-something from NYC that loves to read and blog - I write about anything and everything that is on my mind - from my journey towards a healthy life, to makeup and television, I blog about it all. I am a Fitfluential Ambassador and try to learn something from everyday.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh jeez.. Go figure my button didn't work!

If your looking for Sweet and Sassy Texan...

Just add .com and u will find me :)

GIGI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...