Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daily Deals


Daily Deals
Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker
I am taking a free online small business course in the evenings. I originally signed up for it thinking, it won’t hurt, and hey, it’s free! It’s actually turning out to be very useful, and I’m recommending it to all of my colleagues that also have businesses. I just finished a lesson over small business internet and how to maximize your online representation through social media and local daily deal sites. These ideas had never occurred to me, and I’m so excited to put them into practice that I can’t sleep! First thing in the morning I’m going to contact our local paper. They are always running some sort of daily deal, like 25% off or $50 for $100 dollars worth of service. I never understood why a company would do that, thinking they would be losing so much profit with those advertised specials, but according to my online course, specials like that generates a ton of new business and new costumers. So, while it may cause a small loss in the beginning, in the end, a larger profit is made.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...