Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Sponsor Shary!!!!





I'm Shary and I blog at Shary Loves You. I'm just a 20-something mom trying to enjoy life. I cook, I craft, and I blog. I'm pretty average and my blog documents my adventures.

I'm a full-time mom, part-time (yet on-going) student, and somewhat of a Jill of all trades. I currently stay at home with my daughter, Gaia, and keep the peace through crafts and cooking and mini adventures close to home. Big changes lie ahead for us as a pair, and the internet is merely an outlet for me to document it in all of its glory.

My blog includes photo updates, do-it-yourself posts with tutorials and/or links and my creations, experiences in education, funny things I find online, recipes and kitchen fun, adventures on my outings, and ideas and posts about my life in general. I am also using it to network and find an audience for my miscellaneous craft shop which will be featured there soon.

I do occasionally host giveaways and promote other blogs, but I try to keep everything as genuinely "me" as possible. I participate in blog hops and link ups. I love finding bloggers with similar interests and lifestyles!









Shary Loves You
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
+Google
Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...