Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Sponsor Ray J!!!!

RAY J @ Point Me to the Sky Above Blog // Twitter
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3gtKAJtxp7xN4zk1E82d_vYtzqw2P-JECXMRS3wnWCXbTyCHgG_ZJ_eb4vGEcsp-_YV-mxyBRloOw93ZZYTeAfeWptQNNSPNVSfGASwnHNzf3ZzA8At0ITM0_KvfKDBVEIBC2uJFoqa05/s320/IMG_20111109_181218.jpg
My little man and me
Hey there! I'm RAY J and I'm a first time mommy to Jaydran, my too-smart-for-his-own-good 1-year-old son. In addition to being a mommy, I'm also a wife to my husband whom I've known since Jr. High. I went to college and got a bachelor's degree in art, focusing on graphic design, yet somehow I ended up working retail part-time! I live in what Forbes deems to be the 9th worst city in the US, yet I've lived here most of my life and it really doesn't seem that bad... despite living in Northern Illinois, my hubby and I have been huge Dallas Cowboy fans since we were both in grade school, having made a trek down to Cowboys Stadium when I was 5 months pregnant. I also enjoy video games and am a recovering World of Warcraft addict, having gotten sucked into it while in college and playing for nearly 5 years straight. I'm also in the process of helping my younger sister plan a last minute wedding in 5 weeks before her fiance leaves for the Navy! In addition to blogging about my family and the going-ons in my life, I participate in link-ups and swaps and occasionally make some humorous posts, share some neat video game or pop culture art, and make nostalgic trips down memory lane of things we enjoyed in the 80s, 90s and early 00s!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...