Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting Transcripts


GETTING TRANSCRIPTS
Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes
My husband is moving to a new job at the end of June. Yesterday, he called me and was in a tissy because his job had contacted him and said that he had sent the wrong transcript to them. It was an old transcript that didn’t have the information that he had graduated. I told him that I would take care of it and make sure that he got everything in. I was surprised how difficult it was to actually do. I called his school to see if I could get the transcripts sent. They said that I had to log into my husband’s old school account and request the transcripts that way. I logged on using my CLEAR 4g internetbut of course I couldn’t remember his password or log in name. So after I got in touch with him and got that information and logged in, I couldn’t believe how much they were charging to send the transcripts!! They were charging eleven dollars to request the transcripts and two dollars per each transcript sent. I had to send them two copies, so it ended up being sixteen bucks! You think that you pay enough for your education that they wouldn’t have to charge you so much to send them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was $50 for my husband's transcript from undergraduate to graduate school. And yea, they charge a butt load for education. My school was $125,000.00 for the four years I went. I'll be paying that one off for a good long while. Since hubby went to the same school plus graduate school... well, let's just say we are probably about half a million dollars in debt in student loans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...