Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes.

Sometimes I can't sleep. So I set up. Doing nothing really, just thinking.
Thinking of my life. Where I've come from and where I'm going.
Thinking of things I wanna achieve in life. Thinking of things I want my daughter to have and to learn. Thinking of how I wanna raise her and what kind of person I hope she becomes. Wondering what school she'll go to? What kind of friends she'll make? Hoping she doesn't make me a grandmother before my time.
I wonder where my marriage is going. Wondering if we'll make it to see our golden anniversary. Wondering if we'll be that old couple still holding hands in the store or will we end up hating each other and sleeping in different rooms like my parents. Or worse, will we be divorced?
I also hope.
I hope I find a better job. I hope we get to buy a house soon. I hope to one day have bigger boobs.lol ok that's just a wish. I hope I will never stop loving. I hope to never feel so much pain that I can't handle. I hope to never go back, to only move forward with happiness.

What do you do when you can't sleep?
Do you think? Do you wonder or worry?
Or do you just dream?

1 comment:

Shary said...

I'm 25 and will be divorced in two months or less. It's not a pleasant feeling, but I know that life is about going forward and the best out of everything. I'm not sure if I'm a good mom, or if I'll be a good mom when it's just me and Gaia. I don't know these things, but I have to just do my best at everything and hope that if I stay positive good things will come.

I used to over think everything. I've figured it out though. The trick is to just take baby steps and do one thing at a time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...