Monday, February 6, 2012

Missing China


Missing China
The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez
I have been married for many years, and my china that I received for my wedding has been put to great use. We’ve utilized it for countless family get-togethers and more holidays than I can count. Every time I pull the china out of my cabinet I’m flooded by memories, and I love taking the time to run through some of my favorites while I’m washing the plates and setting the table. The last time we used the china, my husband was in the kitchen washing them after our meal when I heard the telltale sound of a plate breaking against the floor. It slipped out of his hands and shattered. I was inconsolable; I was so upset that one of my (long discontinued) plates was destroyed! My husband had a quick solution—we’ll scour ebay for a replacement! And believe it or not, within a couple of days we had located a plate that was a perfect match! I can’t believe how easy it was. It wouldn’t have been so easy just a couple of years ago. Until then, we didn’t have internet access at our home. I know it seems like we’re behind the times, but we live in a very rural area and didn’t know access was even an option. We’re so happy we discovered satellitestarinternet.com and now have the ability to do things like jump online and replace my priceless china!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...