Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas Eve.

Christmas eve every year my mom throws a big party for all the family. I get to see members I did see but once a year.
Well this year thanks to old people being stubborn, she didn't throw the party. It was a sad quit evening at moms house.
I'm not saying we didn't have a good time. I love seeing my parents and skylee got lots of great presents. But it just wasn't the same.
Here are some pictures from the evening.
Granny got her a pretty tricycle. 
Doesn't my sister look so happy. I guess that's how all 16 year olds look. 
She loved those shoes!
I got my sisters a Kardashines shopping bag. She still likes them. 
Granny also got her a Dora table and chair set. 
This would have been a awesome picture if he would have been looking at the camera. LOL.

All the girls!

I leave you with our family picture. 

2 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

how cute, i love the family photo

Impulsive Addict said...

your family picture is adorable. I'm sorry about the big party but it LOOKS like you guys still had a great Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...