Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kids Book Exchange!!!


I have become a part of a really awesome Book exchange. 
It's really simple. 
You get the email with the kids name, age, and address. 
You buy a book and ship it to them with one week of getting the email. 
You can buy a book on amazon or a site like that and save yourself the shipping hassle. 
Then you forward the email to 6 others. 
You send one book and you or your child will get 35 back!
How awesome does that sound?
Pretty awesome to me. 
So I sent out my book Sunday. 
and I'm looking for mommies/teachers who would like to become part of this exchange with me. 

It's easy. 
just leave me your email address and I'll send you the Book Exchange Email. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds like alot of fun!!!!
carolsarali @ hotmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...