Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacation Part Two : I Drank How Much?

We made it to Tybee island around noon and got checked in to our hotel.
I love staying in hotels. You don't have to clean them. You can just throw stuff on the floor and leave the room. And you can run the AC as much and as high as you want because you don't have to pay the bill LOL.
We took a long walk on the beach. My 1st long walk on the beach with someone I love. It was super grossly sweet. We held hands and everything.
Then we got dressed and headed to Savannah to eat dinner on River Street.
We ate at Tubby's. I had some awesome crab legs. I was like a crazy cave woman ripping into those things. Then at Tubby's they have $1 vodka shots everytime this big cargo ship goes by. Those's were awesome!
I seen this Betty Boop on the way to the candy shop, I had to get a huge $15 bag of salt water taffy (yummy!!!). Yep so I had to have a picture with her.
Then we headed back to Tybee and went bar hopping like a couple of crazy kids.
Yep this is how I looked the next morning. I had a little too much to drink. But how do you beat a hangover, you go to the beach of course.
Then we went on a dolphin tour. If you are ever on Tybee Island, you have to go on a dolphin tour. It's the most amazing thing I have ever done.
After seeing the dolphins and a well needed nap at the hotel, we went and ate at The Crab Shack.

The Crab Shack has live baby gaters for you to see and feed. Awesome place.
The next morning we said good-bye to the beach and headed home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...