Monday, July 4, 2011

An umbrella for every season

Guest post written by Veronica Byers
A few years ago I started buying umbrellas that had prints on them. Before that I hadn't really cared about my umbrellas and just bought plain black or gray ones. But then it was like I had an umbrella epiphany or something like that and now they're one of my favorite accessories. I don't buy them that often, but if I see some cute ones on clearance, I'll definitely grab them because they're at such a good price.
I was online doing a little bit of window shopping a few weeks ago to see if there was a really cute umbrella that I could get at a good clearance price. While I was shopping, I happened across a get.wildblue.com/ and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for one of the internet packages I found with it.
Well, I did get one umbrella that's perfect to carry around for the rest of the winter. It's a cute beige, red and black plaid pattern that looks kind of like Burberry. It's neutral but nice looking enough to take with me to work too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...