Monday, March 21, 2011

My 1st Camping Trip.

I was really excited to go camping this weekend. I needed to get away and have some quiet time. And that I did. And I even got some sun.
We went to A.H. Stephens in Crawfordville Georgia, right pasted Lake Oconee.
It was fun. I really liked being outside in the sun. Here are some pictures for y'all.
This is our puppy riding in the car seat like it's her's. She had some much fun too. I think she's a natural out doors dog.
This was the 1at tent I ever put together. I think I did a damn good job. It saved us from the rain on the last night we were out there.
This would be the hubby in his army/fishing gear. Not that he is not in the army anymore, his taken up fishing and hunting. The lake was so pretty out there.
This was the john boat we rented for the day. I had some much fun on that little boat. OMG look how red my face was. I got really sun burnt. But it's tan now.
This is the light house that was in the middle of the campgrounds. Wish we could have went in it, but they had it locked up.
We had a blast. We're planning on going back this weekend and taking Skylee with us. If you're ever in east Georgia and wanna go camping this place is awesome. It has everything you need. and everyone is sooo nice.
We are going to a different camp site this weekend and I'm so looking forward to it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip! I like to go camping too, but DH isn't too fond of tents. LoL!

Shelly said...

Makes me miss Georgia! I lived there as a kid and have great memories!!

Catrina said...

Looks like you had a great time! Following from MBC.
http://frugalfunchallenge.blogspot.com/

kailani said...

What a beautiful day for camping!

I'm not much of an outdoor gal but my kids keep asking to go camping so I may have to suck it up and go. :-)

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed it and it went well. I love the campfire and hiking part but not the bugs and wild animals part. But the scenery is beautiful! Nice pics.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Looks like fun and love your pug. My dog also likes to ride in the girls car seats but she is much larger...lol Stopping by from MBC to follow and say hello :)

Ashley said...

Looks like such an awesome trip!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...