Monday, March 7, 2011

Bye - Bye High Chair

Seems like yesterday I was setting her in her high chair to feed her baby cereal for the 1st time. But in reality, just yesterday we said bye-bye to the high chair.

And said Hello to the booster set.
She is so excited about this one. The past couple of weeks has been hard. She wouldn't set in the high chair to eat with throwing the biggest fit. Yesterday was just one of those days where you go out and see things you didn't even know you needed. We were out at one of my favorite stores, The Value Village thrift store. Don't judge those places are awesome.
I see this booster and set turned to my hubs and asked if he thought Skylee would enjoy setting at the table with us. Of course like most things kid related, he said he didn't know. The booster set was only $2 and some change so I said what the hell why not.
Boy did I make a good choice. One point Mom. She loves this thing. When I set her in it she claps and cheers and gets so happy. I'm at the point of having to fight to, not get her in it, but keep her out of it. It's crazy, but oh so funny too. My little girl is just growing up so fast. It's hurting my heart to see her grow this fast. Why would God make kids grow this fast. I want my baby back. Ok I don't want the bottles or long nights again, so I'm trying to be ok with this. It's all just going by way too fast.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It does go too fast. But getting rid of the high chair is so nice!

Ashley said...

It does go too fast. But getting rid of the high chair is so nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...