Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

 
1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
I am/was ( I haven't gotten the next book yet) reading the House of Night series. It's kinda teenish. but I like vampire books, shoot me.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Sadly no. I hate them and we don't have dental insurance right now. We need to start looking into it for Skylee soon though. 

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
I had a close friend get killed in a car wreck. It was so hard to go back to school and face it without seeing him there. 

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
My Blog!!!! LOL I'm being serious. I wanna get big and be on Dr.Phil or something. 

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
I am a little I think. I do things like draw crosses on the windshield of the car when black cats run by. And other things like that. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...