Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Home Pictures


Everyone is posting there Holiday Home Pictures, so I wanted to join in.

 This is Santa eating with us at the kitchen table with us. His is joined by cute snowman salt and pepper shakers.
 This is Frosty hanging out by the stove. He helps me cook.
 These are our stockings. Scotty's is of course the UGA one. Skylee got the pretty pink one. And mine is the normal one in the middle. I got the UGA and pink stocking at a after Christmas sale last year. Maybe this year I can get a cool stocking.
 This is Jolly Cold Snowman chillin' with Santa Duck in the guest bathroom.
This little happy guy is Happy Snow Guy. His cold so he's staying warm on top of the microwave.

This is our REAL tree. Crappy picture off my phone, I'm sorry. Poor thing, I was so stay on having a tree by Thanksgiving. Now our poor REAL tree is dying on us. I guess next year I'll just have to learn to wait.


XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The tree still looks pretty in pictures! Great decorations. xo

Nikki Darlin' said...

Thank you! Next year i hope to do alot more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...