Monday, November 29, 2010

Stuff She trys to Climb in

Our daughter is crazy about things she can climb into and ride in or on. She loves her stroller. She also likes when I open the bottom drawer on her dresser so she can climb into it and set down. I think it's funny.
Last night she was our entertainment. She was so funny she make Scotty cry from laughing so hard.

I heard her crying from her room so I go in to find her setting in the back of this dump truck. She had climb in it and sat don facing forward like she was trying to drive it. So I pushed her out into the living room for Scotty to see. I pushed her around the room and she was the happiest baby in the world.

I got done pushing her, but she wasn't done. She pushed the truck around then stop and climb back in. She did this for about 45mins.
The hubby and I stopped what we were doing to just laugh.
                                                                              ( puppy is looking up at me like " what is she doing mommy?")

Kids are the best entertainment.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

2 comments:

Ash said...

OMG. That is so cute! Hey, you should enjoy the fact that she does silly things like that. These are the moments we wish we could have back. LOL. Oh and another thing.. you must LOVE that she loves her stroller - I wish my daughter did. Or even a shopping cart would be nice. But naw, she'd rather "walk" sheesh.

Happy Holidays, Love!

Anonymous said...

love it love it!!!! I can't wait until Audrey beings having curiosity like that

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...