Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Smell of Failure

So Loves I told you all yesterday that I was trying to get Skylee to go to sleep with just a cup of milk. Well she had other plans. I gave her the cup of water and layed her down. She took one sip and her little lip poked out. I left the room and sat in the living room listening to her cry her little brains out. I hate when she crys at night. I let her cry for a while, like everyone tells me to. Then I just couldn't take it. I went back in and layed her back down and gave her cup of water back. Then I left the room again. Then the crying started back. So I gave in and gave her a cup of milk. Only a half of cup though. I thought it would make me feel like I was starting to win if she only had a half a cup.
So tonight the battle begins again.

On the other hand theres a new review on the Darlin' Review page. Check it out!

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...