Monday, October 4, 2010

Over 400

Hi Loves hope every had a great weekend. Mine was good. I got to visit my parents and see all the new things they added to their house. The hubby started his online classes this weekend also. I very proud of him. Now I'm working on getting the house clean from a weekend of everyone being home. Mondays are always a busy cleaning day.

Also I'm happy that i now have over 400 views. I do that don't sound like a lot to most blogger, but it is to me. When i 1st started this thing i didn't think anyone would even look at it at all. But I was wrong. So woohoo!!!!!! Over 400! Keep coming back to viewing and I would to find more followers and more comments please!

So fall is here and I'm loving it. My daughter now has her winter clothes in her closet and her summer clothes are packed up. I'm wearing pants and hoodie, my favorite. I can't wait to go winter clothes shopping.

Everyone enjoy your Monday.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...